Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Episode 7 - FireFly Fandom - Online

Hey all,

Here's episode 7.

We've got an interview with the man responsible for bringing us the UK Browncoat forum www.cantstopthesignal.co.uk as well as taking over the official Universal Board www.serenitymovie.org

We also talk about The Official FireFly Companion, and speak to contributor Karl Derrick about his involvement in the project.

And we introduce our first competition 'May the best Flan win!' The prize for this competition is a copy of the FireFly Companion (and I mean the book, not Inara) signed by Karl, and it's one of the first editions of the 2nd print run.

We'd like to take this opportunity to ask all our listeners to add themselves to our frappr map, it'd be nice to know where we've got listeners, you can find the map at www.frappr.com/sendingawave please go add yourselves to it.

Andrew would also like to apologise for the slight fuzziness in the sound quality, (it's barely noticeable but he's a perfectionist) we had some earphone/mic trouble.

Episode 8 will be out on 15th November, it features the main interview with Karl Derrick and is a really great listen. Definately one to look forward to...........anyway enough of me rambling on, Enjoy this episode and I hope to see you in the 'verse.

Special thanks to Andrew (who's still waiting for his first.....voicemail) he's done all the production and releasing of the shows from Austrailia this month. What a star!

"Y'all have good sex now!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heya. Just wondered where the link to download and listen to the new show (#7) is please?! I might be a tidge silly cos I'm off sick today but couldn't see it!
: (

Keep up the great work!

Steve.

Frungi said...

I guess you could say I'm a new listener, as I'm only now getting caught up to this episode. I'm listening to it right now, and I just wanted to say it's hilarious, I love it.